The Suze Orman FICO Kit includes most of the the credit features you see in many other credit products with a couple of other features. Right off the bat, you see that the product allows you to get 3 FICO score report pulls. But, wait, there’s a difference. These can be pulled in a number of different ways. For example,
- You can pull your TU and Equifax reports and FICO scores and save 1 pull for a later date
- You can pull your Equifax report and allow your sister and brother to each pull their Equifax [or TU] report.
The core features of the Suze Orman FICO Kit stem out of the Action Planner and it’s rich features:
- Examine Your FICO Scores and Reports
- Your FICO Score
- Understanding Your Score – Reason Codes
- Credit At a Glance
- Public Records
- Find and Correct Disputes
- Debt Eliminator
- Credit Snapshot
- APR negotiating tips
- Your repayment plan
- Your FICO Future
- Mortgage Payments
- Your Mortgage type
- Your mortgage details
- What the future may hold
Suze wouldn’t be Suze if she didn’t offer advice, and she’s done a great job of organizing the product around the action planner. This includes dispute assistance, the debt eliminator, a mortgage payment watcher and the InfoVault. The dispute tool is neat as it has a simple process to generate a letter. The debt eliminator is a great tool to help you negotiate with credit card companies for better rates and develop an action plan to pay down your debt.
Watch the video to learn more. See our other credit product reviews as well.