The Suze Orman FICO Kit includes most of the the credit features you see in many other credit products with a couple of other features. Right off the bat, you see that the product allows you to get 3 FICO score report pulls. But, wait, there’s a difference. These can be pulled in a number of different ways. For example,
- You can pull your TU and Equifax reports and FICO scores and save 1 pull for a later date
- You can pull your Equifax report and allow your sister and brother to each pull their Equifax [or TU] report.
The core features of the Suze Orman FICO Kit stem out of the Action Planner and it’s rich features:
- Examine Your FICO Scores and Reports
- Your FICO Score
- Understanding Your Score – Reason Codes
- Credit At a Glance
- Public Records
- Find and Correct Disputes
- Debt Eliminator
- Credit Snapshot
- APR negotiating tips
- Your repayment plan
- Your FICO Future
- Mortgage Payments
- Your Mortgage type
- Your mortgage details
- What the future may hold
Suze wouldn’t be Suze if she didn’t offer advice, and she’s done a great job of organizing the product around the action planner. This includes dispute assistance, the debt eliminator, a mortgage payment watcher and the InfoVault. The dispute tool is neat as it has a simple process to generate a letter. The debt eliminator is a great tool to help you negotiate with credit card companies for better rates and develop an action plan to pay down your debt.
Watch the video to learn more. See our other credit product reviews as well.
A 669 Credit Score could mean higher interest rates and higher payments. Is your score a FICO credit score? You can start watching it for free using a Free Trial product called Score Watch.
This 669 Score is:
- 91 points lower than the highest break point of 760 FICO credit score to get the best interest rate loans according to myFICO.com.
- 181 points lower than a perfect 850 FICO credit score.
- 669 score would be a “D” rated score on the VantageScoreSM, scale.
- 321 points lower than a perfect score in the VantageScoreSM scoring model
- 232 points away from the best tier of 901+ for VantageScoreSM
- 161 points away from a perfect score on the PLUS score system, which scale goes from 330 to 830.
Which credit score did you get? Check out my post on what a credit score includes. If you have a non-FICO score, you should probably get your FICO credit score to see what most lenders see. myFICO Score Watch monitors your FICO score by delivering email alerts and cell phone text message alerts each time your FICO score changes.